Fantastic news for our iOS users! Any.do’s Smart Grocery List has just landed!
TL:DR — The new grocery list features:
● Auto-sort for items by aisles (yes, really!)
● Multiple lists creation for different stores
● Automatic detection of grocery items (to be moved to smart lists)
● Easy collaboration capabilities – share your grocery lists with anyone
● Copy-paste support for importing online-recipe ingredients straight to your lists
● Foreign language support, already available for 10 different languages (soon for more).
● Seamless sync with your Alexa Shopping/ Grocery list
Grocery shopping is one of the most common chores people utilize Any.do for. Today, we are happy to announce that our iOS users are up for a whole new Grocery List experience that will completely transform the way they shop at the store. With our latest release for iPhone and iPad, users will no longer have to see their shopping items next to their to-do’s.
Now, when compiling a list to take with you to the grocery store, items can be easily added via a designated quick-add bar– upon which they will be automatically categorized by our oh-so-smart algorithm. In-store, items can be quickly checked or unchecked, edited or even moved to a different category when necessary. You can create multiple lists for different stores and even share your lists with your partner or family members, to ensure you never forget a thing!
Tapping this icon will open up the Grocery List menu, from which you can view your lists, create new ones or simply remove those which you no longer need. Utilizing a smart algorithm, once we detect grocery items within a specific list in your account, Any.do will automatically offer to convert the list into a Grocery checklist — or simply offer to move specific items only.
With the new Grocery list feature, you can —
- Create as many lists as you want (one for each store).
- Automatically have items sorted by category.
- Share your list(s) with your loved ones for easy household shopping.
- Manually change categorization to best suit your preferred stores.
- Turn your Alexa lists to designated Grocery Lists for smart shopping.
- Print your lists for a convenient hard copy.
- Add and sort items in your native language thanks to our multiple languages support.
- Check and uncheck items in reusable lists, so you never forget a thing!
The feature was designed with real people’s shopping experience in mind. Any.do will accompany you through store aisles, keeping you focused only on what you’ve set out to buy — ensuring a smart, cost-effective and fun experience.
Currently, the feature is available for iOS users only. However, don’t you worry Android users! Your wait will be short as the feature is already being worked on and will be developed for our Web app as well 🙂