Any.do is proud to announce the release of its new integration with the Google Assistant, a digital assistant that helps you get things done throughout your day. You can now easily create lists using nothing but your voice wherever you are.
Create and manage lists on-the-go
Quickly connect your Google Assistant to Any.do to create and add items to your lists — using just your voice. The integration makes it easy to manage your lists without having to open your Any.do app. Once connected, give it a try by saying, “Hey Google, add cranberries to my grocery list.”
Connecting your Google Assistant with Any.do is simple:
- Click here to get Any.do’s Action on the Google Assistant.
- Tap on Link.
- Log-in with your existing Any.do account or create a new one.
There are numerous ways in which this integration can help you organize your life and get more done. With quick actions – such as adding & swiping tasks, creating lists and deleting items straight from Google Assistant – staying on top of your to-dos has never been easier. Each action you’ll perform will automatically sync in both apps, via Any.do’s real-time sync mechanism, ensuring an impeccably smooth experience.
With this integration you can:
- Add, swipe, and delete tasks using voice commands only.
- Create, rename, and delete lists straight from Google Assistant.
- From Any.do’s end, you can also –
- Easily share lists with family, friends, and colleagues.
- Add on-time, location, and recurring reminders.
- Create and share smart Grocery Lists.
- Connect your calendar for a complete view of your agenda.
- Plan your day like a pro with Any.do Moment – our powerful daily planner.
- Set color tags to better organize and prioritize your tasks.
- Add sub-tasks and notes to ensure the successful execution of your tasks.
Get more done with Google Assistant and Any.do – on the go, at the office or at home. Try it out today!